NQWMF (New Quay Wales Music Festival) Terms & Conditions:
1. Our website
Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Customer Information
1. You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
2. You must read all of the event description in case there are terms & conditions that are not mentioned in this document.
3. You should ensure that your email address can receive email from our domain as all transaction receipts and confirmations are sent by email. We cannot be held responsible for the delivery failure of messages sent to email addresses or mobile telephone numbers that you specify if, for example, our messages are blocked by your or your ISP’s spam filter.
4. You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, required to access your customer account. Your username is your email address. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
5. As a customer, you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that your customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Product Pricing and Title
1. We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in pricing is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at any time up until the doors opening on the day of the event.
2. We reserve the right to alter all ticket pricing without notice.
3. Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account.
5. Your Order
1. When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order has been received. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the tickets specified in the order.
2. Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed with your confirmation.
3. Items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
4. We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
5. If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
6. Where postal tickets are the available option or option chosen by you, NQWMF sends tickets by first class post. Please note NQWMF cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of tickets by any postal method and does not guarantee to replace tickets that are not delivered.
7. Subsequent payments may be processed from the same card as used in the first transaction until a ticket/order has been fully paid for.
6. Cancellation Rights and Refunds
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled or postponed. Please also refer to Purchase Policy. Payment plan payments are all non-refundable, failing to meet payment deadlines will mean that you are not entitled to a refund to that payment any of the payments that have already taken place prior to that.
7. Customer Complaints
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within 5 working days. Please email email@example.com
8. Events outside our control
NQWMF shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
1. NQWMF grants you a license to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
2. This license allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
3. This license does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
4. Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
5. Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site.
10. Copyright & Ownership
1. All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of NQWMF unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
2. The data mining, extraction or utilisation of any content or items listed in 10.1 is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
12. Entire Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and NQWMF. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with UK law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.